Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEXT Day #1

We are at NEXT and so far everything has been amazing! Last night Josh Harris spoke a message on the preeminence of Christ. One of his questions was, when was the last time the words of Jesus changed your plans? For me, it was a fresh reminder of God’s sovereignty in my life over the past couple years. So many times when I expected plans to be different, God changed everything, and though it’s been difficult at times, I can truly say it’s been for my good and His glory.

I won’t be able to update too much while I’m here because there isn’t much down time and the internet isn’t free at the hotel. Please be praying that God would continue to meet us, pour out His Spirit upon us, and for rest :). Thank you!

Here are some more pictures taken during the evening session last night.








No comments: