Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 21

We spent this morning at the Buffalo Bill Dam and white water rafted in the Shoshone River this afternoon. The weather was beautiful, but the water was freezing. It was a nice ride down the river…Not too rough at all!

The rest of the day we caught up on laundry and are packing up to leave in the morning for the Black Hills/Mt Rushmore. We will arrive by tomorrow afternoon and will be there for 4 nights. After the Black Hills we’ll be on our way home!!!

Blogger is having some technical problems with uploading photos so I’m still unable to share any. Hopefully whatever the problem is will be solved over the next few days. I will be trying from time to time.

1 comment:

jnscrotsley said...

I am so glad you decided to update while you guys are traveling it would take months to get caught up on all your adventures!! Miss you guys sorry to hear about the trip to the emergency room. I guess Josh was determined to finish the trip the way he started:)!! See you guys soon! Tell the girls Madison can't wait for them to be at piano again, she misses them both!