Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, October 26, 2007

Hello Friends!

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog. Hopefully the posts will be encouraging and persistant. All posts are intended to serve others in your walk with the Lord, in order to bring glory to His Holy Name. Enjoy!

One thing I'm going to try to accomplish every day is to post a daily Bible verse that will hopefully be encouraging and uplifting to others.

What better time to start them now....

Nehemiah 8:10 "For this day is holy to our Lord, and do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

Holy Father, I pray that daily I would turn to you whenever I am grieved and as the spcripture says, "find the joy of the Lord as my strength." Thank you for you steadfast love and mercy your pour out on my undeserving life daily.

No comments: