Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, December 21, 2007

Halleluiah Hope Has Come

Phew…. breath taken and moving on. As many of you know I had a big test last Tuesday that I had to take for work. I haven’t gotten my score back yet but, I feel pretty confident that I passed it. Thank you everyone who faithfully prayed for me. I most definitely wouldn’t have gotten through it without your prayers. God took away much anxiety and stress and turned all the studying and preparation for the test into a joyful time. God has definitely blessed me with a father who is quick to not allow any anxiety or worry. He is always very quick to help me point my circumstances to God and not myself. I’m grateful now that I can move on and enjoy this holiday season with my family and friends and not have to worry about a test any longer.

What a great reminder this song is of the real meaning of Christmas!

Let us join with the angel voices
Let us join their happy song
All of heaven and earth rejoices
For the Lamb of God has come
He has come to rescue sinners
Come to meet our desperate need
He was born to bring forgiveness
Born for Calvary

Let us lay our gifts before Him
Let us magnify His Name
With our thankful hearts adore Him
For the Lord has come to save
He has come to break sin’s power
He has come to set us free
Hope was born that glorious hour
Christ the mighty King

Daily Bible Verse:

Ephesians 5:13-14-“But when anything is exposed by the light it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, ‘awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.’”

No comments: