Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please Pray

Hello Friends!

Because of a BIG test I have to take for work coming up on the 18th there will be no time for blogging this week. If you could please keep me in your prayers as this is a very hard test and I’m going to need much grace and strength to get through it.

Thanks!
Candace

Daily Bible Verse:

Philippians 2:2-“Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and in one mind.”

1 comment:

overthinker said...

i've been praying that God would you give you grace to be able to remember what you've been studying. Thankfully the Holy Spirit gives us help in practical areas as well--like tests. i'll be praying.