Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reflections of God's Grace in 2007



As I think back and reflect on all that God has done for me in this past year I am so very grateful. I'm grateful for the friends and family that have kept me accountable, for the memories that I’ve made traveling with friends, for God convicting me of sin and for answering prayers when I had no idea what to do. God faithfulness to me this past year is too great for me to put into words. He has extended much undeserving grace and has convicted me of sin when I had no idea I was sinning.

These are just some of the events that took place in 2007.....


Father/daughter dinner


Fun Times


"New Attitude"


Missions Trip to Haiti


Missions Trip to Haiti



My surprise 18th Birthday party

"The Clash"

My parents celebrated 25 years of marriage



Gator Games

I’m thankful that another year has gone by and I can’t wait to see what God has in store for 2008!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i haven't been "around" in a while...
fun pics. yes God is faithful, eh?

i can't wait to see what His plans are for this year...