Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to My Dad!

Dear Dad,

Over this past year, I’ve seen God’s grace working in your life in so many different ways. Thank you so much for your hard labor every day! I’m sure their have and are many days that are VERY difficult to get through but you are always strong to push through them no matter what. Though you are always tired after long days of work, you always come home ready to talk to the family and ask us "how our days have been?" In doing so, you are always faithful to make us laugh and lift up our souls with encouraging words if we are feeling down. Thank you also, for your constant fear of God and lack of fear of man. The way you trust in our Savior day to day spurs me on to do the same. No matter what circumstances our family has found ourselves in, we knew our future was secure because you were leading us as God was leading you. Now the fruit of your faith and prayer has shown in the many blessings God has sent. You’re not only a spiritual leader in our family. You’re a shining example for me to look up to. Know that I pray and thank God for you each and every day that goes by. It is truly a privilege for me to call myself “your daughter.”

Happy Father’s day!

I Love You!
Candace

No comments: