Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Top 15 Memories from New Attitude 2008

1. Being filled with the joy of the Lord!
2. Worship 4 times a day!
3. My awesome family group.
4. Fellowship in the lobby.
5. Fighting for a t-shirt before they all sold out.
6. Late night conversations with the girls.
7. Hanging out in our hotel rooms.
8. Ryan and Kaleb fighting to catch cheeze its.
9. Leaving a day late!
10. The biblical fellowship with Caleb, Ryan, and Amber on the way home.
11. Steeling Amber’s shoes so she couldn’t get out of bed.
12. Walking the tunnel the last night to stay dry
13. Being convicted to be in the word more then I have been.
14. Dodge ball and pop the balloon game in my community group. (I’m going to be honest, I didn’t play but… I did get lots of good pictures)
15. Fantastic speakers!

These are all just a few things that made New Attitude 2008 a memory for me. In all seriousness though God really did do a work in my heart! I went into the conference praying and fighting for joy in this season that God has ordained for me and left feeling the deep, deep love of my Savior pouring upon my life. Many of you know this but, I had decided to fly (rather then driving with the rest of the Jacksonville group) to NA because of an event that came up at work well…. It turned out that we canceled that event. At first my attitude wasn’t a very good one! I basically had to pray and say to myself, “God must have a reason for me staying back a day later then everyone else” it turned out that, that night the Lord spoke to me in numerous ways. He was preparing my heart for the conference in ways I wasn’t even aware of! After getting to the conference it all became very evident to me! I will share more in the next few days about what God did in my life through the conference. For now here are a few pictures!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Hmm, for some reason I can't see your pics. :( That makes me sad. It says "this slideshow is empty"...?

Candace said...

Hmm... Very interesting. I don't know why! Maybe I did something wrong in the process (Which is most likely what happened).

Any ways... I wanted to let you know that I saw your most recent post on your blog! What a great opportunity! I've been praying for ya!

jnscrotsley said...

Candace,

I can't wait to read your posts! I prayed for you guys while you were gone and I can't wait to hear all that God did! I am so excited for the young people at our church and the wonderful gift that God has given to you guys by providing things like NA. What a gift!

P.S. loved the slide show!

Mrs. Crotsley