Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Miami!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel down to Miami with some Orlando friends. The purpose of the trip was to serve the Sovereign Grace church in Miami, “Palm Vista Community church.” The Lord was so very kind to meet us. We had a lot of fun and made many memories. I didn’t take a lot of pictures (I know, crazy right?! ;D), but I did get a few. Enjoy!

1 comment:

GraceFullMom said...

Bienvenidos a Miami! :) I used to go down a lot when I was a little'un. I really want to share Viscaya w/the family- it's much further S than you were. Anyways, thanks for sharing the pix! I'm glad you're back home safely!