Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Surgery Update

I’m home safe and sound. I’ve had some difficulties with the pain medication I was given (headache, nausea, and dizziness). My mom was able to get a hold of the surgeon to get me a different one. Hopefully it will work, it hasn’t kicked in yet.

Thank you all so much for the prayers, phone calls, text messages, and e-mails I’ve been receiving! God has been so kind to bless me with such caring friends!

Please continue to pray that the pain medication would work and that no other complications come up.

Thank you!

1 comment:

jnscrotsley said...

Candace I hope the new medication is working! I am praying for you!