Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our New Best Friend

Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin’, keep those fingers moving’. Now stop… ok, ok I’m done, but seriously. Let me introduce you to our new best friend named, “Sortkwik®.”

Sortkwik® Fingertip Moisteners:
  • Patented antimicrobial ingredient for more hygienic protection. Provides a positive grip for counting, filing, collating and sorting. Nontoxic, odorless and stainless.

  • Greaseless and odorless, it won't ruin your cards or coins, and it won't leave a sticky residue on them like other products might
Licking fingers… Who does that??? These little jars of finger moistening compound allow one to roll a flyer without the paper slipping out of one’s hand. It’s amazing! Yes, when you spend a big part of your day rolling flyers, little things like “Sortkwik®” will begin to amuse you.

My dad got surgery today so all the Harrington girls and Joshua spent some time tonight trying to get ahead on some flyer rolling to surprise him for when he is able to get out of bed. Here are a few pictures… We had much fun!


Sortkwik®. “The easy way to get a grip.”

2 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

lol! i love it! :o) you should see if advertising at sortkwik will give you a job! ;o)

Steph said...

Seriously, that's the best stuff! I used it at my previous job and it was...amazing! =)