Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Is How We Roll

Here is a little glimpse of what my family (and Ryan) have been up to over the last week. My dad has recently started up a lawn care/pool cleaning/landscaping/pressure washing business all in one. It’s become a family project daily to roll as many flyers as we can in our free time to throw out in different neighborhoods. It’s been quite fun! It’s been great to talk about different things as a family, poke fun and laugh at each other, (something that my dad is VERY good at) and even going as far as racing each other to see who can roll the most in different time frames. 7,500 have been rolled so far and I think my dad has another 10,000 coming.
Woo Hoo =)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candace - It is encouraging to me to see that you are being obedient and instead of grumbling and complaining you are finding JOY in the tasks God has for your family. I can't say this was my attitude when I had to roll along time ago. Thanks for sharing and for your example.

Love, Christine