Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Heart Exults in The Lord

1 Samuel 2:1-2-"My heart EXALTS the Lord; my strength is exalted in the Lord. My mouth derides my enemies, because I REJOICE in Your salvation. There is NONE holy like the Lord; there is none besides YOU; there is NO rock like our God."

Amen! I absolutely LOVE this prayer! What a great example Hannah is in these verses as she offered up her son to the Lord. Oh how I desire for my life to reflect upon this prayer! I pray that my heart may exalt in the Lord every second of my days. May my strength be found in the Lord every time I am weak and weary. May I rejoice daily of my Salvation and thank my savior for choosing me, a wretched sinner that is SO undeserving of His grace and love towards me. May I remember daily that there is no other rock like our God! Oh Father, I am humbled and in awe of Your GREAT love for me!

Psalm 5:11- But let all who take refuge in You REJOICE; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may EXULT in You."

No comments: