Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh Fay, Please Go Away

Well, the wind and rain just picked back up again. There are lots of trees and branches down around our house. We moved all our cars to a big parking lot because in previous storms we have had big branches fall on them that caused quite a bit of damage. We haven't lost our power in our house yet but we have lost power in one of our Bruster's stores. It has been off for over 36 hours, so we are going to have a pretty big mess to deal with once we can get down there. Since we've been locked up in our house the last couple of days, Victoria, Karah, and I took a little adventure to our dock this morning in the rain. Here are some pictures and videos we took. Notice all the, "as you can see's."

This is usually a max of about ten feet wide


Our Neighbors dock slowly disappearing




No comments: