Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Saturday, August 30, 2008

We're Back

We've been back a couple of days now and the trip was a blast. I haven't been able to post yet because as soon as we got off the boat I had to go straight to work and have been working ever since.

What a great time it was to just relax and do nothing. We were able to spend a lot of time reading, talking, laughing, etc. I camped out a lot in the Psalms and was able to start studying Romans 6 to begin preparing for Celebration. A verse that I kept turning back to was, Psalm 25:10- "All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies." What a comforting verse! Everything ahead of me in my life will be because of Gods "steadfast love and faithfulness" towards me. Whether good or bad, it will be for my good and Gods glory! How exciting!

Well, here are some pictures from our trip. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: