Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Bad Lands

We’re all doing great! This morning we went on a beautiful hike through the bad lands. The scenery was breathtaking! We came back to our campground to eat lunch and hang out for the afternoon because it was so hot and then drove back out after dinner to the highest point in the park to see the sun set. So far we’ve seen rabbits, horses, a bull, big horn sheep, and prairie dogs (so cute!). We’re having a blast! We leave tomorrow morning at 6am to head to Glacier National Park. It will take us two days to get there, but we’re all ready for the next step on our adventure!














No comments: