Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 5

Things are going well today. Karah woke up this morning dizzy and nauseous and has gotten sick a few times (we think due to lack of sleep.) She’s been sleeping most of the time in the van. We’ve been driving through Montana all day and will be stopping in Missoula late tonight. The drive through the mountains has been beautiful! We are now 4,400 feet above sea level.

We’re all pretty sore after rock climbing yesterday. Hopefully we’ll be in great shape by the end of this trip!



I woke up this morning at 5:30 and went for a walk before we left. This is what I saw! Absolutely gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candace, what a wonderful job you are doing keeping us posted. We've just returned from O.C., so I haven't had a chance to get on line until now. Woody is still at his tennis tournament, and Becky is at the movies. I'm sure they also will enjoy reading your blog. Hope Karah is feeling better.