Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 15

We all woke up early yesterday morning and headed to Olympic National Park. It reminded us a lot of Mt. Rainier…Beautiful snow capped mountains! We hiked 1/2 a mile straight up and saw a very pretty 360 degree view of the area….Victoria and I ran some of it and both decided that it wasn’t a good idea after the fact :). While eating lunch, lots of dear came out to see us. I think we counted 9. Some of them were babies and adorable! The weather was wonderful!

We headed back to our campground mid afternoon, ate a yummy dinner, and packed up again. We are now on our way to Yellowstone! It will take us two days to get there. Last night we rode a Ferry because it saved us from driving 90 miles around Seattle. It was a 30 minute ride and we had a great view of the city. We stopped driving around 12 last night and got back on the road again at 8:30 this morning.

Today is another full day of driving. We’re hoping to be in Yellowstone by tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if we’ll have internet connection while there so I might not be able to post over the next few days. Keep checking back!







On the Ferry....It was really windy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started at the beginning and read all the posts-loved hearing about all your adventures! Great pictures! Miss you all and ready to have you back home. So glad you got to take this trip! Montana is my favorite too. Mrs. Edwards