Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Driving Day 2

Last night we were able to get an extra hour of sleep because we gained an hour of time. It was much needed! We all woke up rested.

The day started off with four new tires on our van. Last night we noticed we were bumping around on the road way too much so dad had them looked at. The Walmart we stopped at last night (We are stopping at Walmarts as we travel to our camping destinations.) happened to have a tire center so that was a huge blessing. While dad was getting the tires fixed the rest of us got some groceries and hung out in our camper.

We left St. Louis, Missouri around 12:30 and are hoping to be to Sioux City, Iowa by 1am tonight.

Josh is doing exceptionally well! You would never know he just had surgery!

Everyone is hangin’ in there!


Downtown St. Louis, Missouri





YAY for new tires!!!


Everyone in the back seat(s) playing Scategories :).

1 comment:

jnscrotsley said...

Candace I have been praying for you guys since you left! I hope you guys have a good trip and all goes well!!

Mrs. Crotsley