Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Sunday, August 9, 2009

From One Thing to the Next

I returned home late last night from the worship conference. Our time there was amazing! I don’t have time to share details right now but I do have some pictures!



Early tomorrow morning my family is heading out west for four weeks. Check back daily for updates! I’ve been given the roles of photographer and blogger :). Please pray for safety!

Also, my little brother Joshua was rushed to the hospital yesterday with appendicitis and got emergency surgery last night. They did it laparocopically so his recovery will be fairly quick. Please pray for strength and a quick recovery as we travel. He’s been such a trooper! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candace - Will be praying for Joshua. Our Jonathan had his out 3 years ago - he was FULL SPEED in 10 days. Glad they caught it and got it taken care of. Have a wonderful trip!
Blessings,
Adrea