Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Worship God '09

Monday morning I'm heading up to Maryland to attend the Sovereign Grace Worship Conference in Gaithersburg. The conference doesn't start until Wednesday, but I'm going up ahead of time with a group of friends from various Sovereign Grace churches to spend some time in D.C and Baltimore. Please be praying for the Lord's protecting hand as we travel and that He would meet us in a mighty way. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I return home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Hope you have a fabulous time at the conference! Can't wait to hear about it...prayin' for ya!
LOVE! :)