Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 12: Gig Harbor

We spent most of our day around our campsite. Were able to catch up on some sleep and mom made us a nice breakfast. This morning and early afternoon we spent a couple hours cleaning…Mom did the laundry, dad and Ryan cleaned up the outside of the camper and Amber and I tackled the inside. It gets pretty dirty with 8 people going in and out of the woods all day!

Later in the afternoon we drove down to the Harbor and walked around for a while. The weather outside is great! Tonight is movie night! It’s been a wonderful day of rest.

Tomorrow we’ll be headed to see the Pacific Ocean!


The leaves are starting to change already!




Karah picked me a flower :)

Beef stew for dinner :)

No comments: