Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, October 20, 2008

Celebration North 2008

This past weekend was exactly what I needed! God spoke to me in many different ways. He spoke to me through numerous friends, through the prophecy meetings before all the sessions, through the speakers, and most of all, through the times of worship.

Through Celebration God reminded me of His love and care for my soul. His love is NEVER changing; He is always faithful, and steadfast. He is ALWAYS there, even when I don’t see it, He is there when I’m sinning and He’s there when I’m not, I am FREE from sin and am ALIVE in Christ!!!

Through the times of worship I got an extra excitement of what it will be like in Heaven. I didn’t want worship to end! Oh what a glorious day it will be when joining in with the angles singing praises to our wonderful and merciful Savior! I want this to be the desire of my heart ALWAYS! Not just at Celebration, a Sunday morning, or at home group, but when I’m driving to and from work, when I’m at work, when I’m faced with trials, when things don’t go as planned, when someone sins against me, etc. I want to have that passion always and bless the Lord at all times. He is great and always worthy of our praise! “I will bless the Lord at ALL times; his praise shall CONTINUALLY be in my mouth. (Psalm 34:1)” Every day and in every situation!

Romans 6:11- "So you must also consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus." In Wayne Brooks message he said, “Our practice should be rooted in our position with Christ” We are no longer servants of sin, but servants of the Savior and this should be our practice each and EVERY day!

Like I said, God was so kind to meet me in numerous ways. Thank you so much to all of you who stepped out and let me know, what you believed, God had laid on your heart to share with me! God used each and every one of you to remind me of His love for my soul! It is a Blessing and a JOY to know all of you! I deeply appreciate your friendships and care for me!

As always, Celebration was a great time of fun and fellowship with friends from the church in Jacksonville and other churches. I had a blast with you all!

Praise God for all that He did! I would love to hear what God did in your life! Feel free to e-mail me whenever =)!

No comments: