Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend, Work, and Arcade Fun!

This past weekend was a lot of fun! Florida won and as always it was great to spend time with my wonderful Church friends. It ended with a very disappointing loss from the Jags! They just couldn’t get themselves together at the end of the game to beat the Steelers :(. Hopefully this Sunday will be different as they head to Denver to defeat the Broncos. We will see!

Yesterday for the first time in a while, Amber and I got to go into work together. She ran the store while I got some administrative work and advertising done. I made up 200 little coupon books to pass out to customers. They are pretty darn cute! I mean if I got one I would probably come back ;)

When we got home last night Ryan was at our house about to take Victoria and Karah bowling. Amber and I both said, “We wanna go too!” so we hopped in the car and decided to join in on the fun =)! The bowling alley ended up not having any lanes available so we decided to go to an arcade. Here are some pictures:

No comments: