Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Caroline la, la, la

Last night I went to see Neil Diamond in concert with my parents, grandparents, and my step aunt. And I’ll tell you what, I’ve never had so much fun with old people in my life! There were about 19,000 people there and at least 75% of them were about 40 years or older than me. It was a blast! It was fun to see them all dancing and having a good time. There was a couple sitting in front of us that were probably in their 80’s and they were holding hands and dancing almost the whole time. It was so cute! When my parents first asked me if I wanted to go I said yes mainly because I wanted to spend time with my parents and grandparents. I didn’t think I would know many of his songs, but I knew quite a few. It was actually one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. I would have taken some pictures to share, but they didn’t let us bring cameras in :(.

The moral of the story is, go to a concert next time your parents ask you to go with them. It turns out to be a really fun time =)!

No comments: