Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Graduation Partay!

Here are a few pictures from a graduation party we threw for Kyle Glick and Nick Grande this past weekend. It’s hard to believe so many of the singles have graduated college this year and many more will be next year. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in youth group meetings going through “I Kissed Dating Goodbye” (I think we went through that book about three times :) ) and after the meetings hearing dad say “guys you go do this and girls you go to that and in 15 minutes you'll switch” ha-ha those were the good ol’ days! Time flies by when you’re having fun! Congratulations guys!



Today Amber and I (and maybe Jonathan) are heading down to Orlando to join the rest of our family at Disney (They’ve been there since Sunday). If there's time I might post a few pictures while I’m down there! So check back! =)

No comments: