Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, December 1, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety jog!

We are home!

We got home yesterday around 6:30. We should have been home by 2, but it rained the entire way and traffic was pretty bad.

Our trip to North Carolina was wonderful! We had a great time as a family. We laughed A LOT and made lots of memories! It was a bummer Jonathan wasn’t able to join us, but it is a blessing that Amber and I can still take trips like this with my parents and little siblings and have no issues with getting off of work. My grandfather did a great job of holding down the fort for me at Bruster’s so I could get away with my family (Though some days, I got up to five phone calls from him ;) )

I enjoyed posting while we were away! Thanks for reading!

Here are most of the pictures we took.. (you have already seen some of them)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Candance! I didn't know you had a blog, how fun! I hope you are doing well!