Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, March 16, 2009

Still Here...

Sorry for the lack of posting recently… I can’t believe it’s already half way through March... This year has been flying by! I’ve been incredibly busy lately, but I’m loving every bit of it! I’ll be honest, there’s been a bit of stress in the midst of the busyness, but God is always faithful to sustain when walking through those circumstances. He’s provided much time recently for serving projects which has been an answer to prayer. I know God has me exactly where I’m supposed to be right now and I feel as though He has many things in store for the rest of this year! Hopefully this week I’ll be able to do some more in-depth posts so ya'll come back now! =)

No comments: