Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, November 28, 2008

North Carolina Day 7

Today we shopped until we dropped!!! That’s what we did all day (everyone besides my dad and uncle that is.) We got lots of great deals and started some Christmas shopping. It was crazy every where, but we still had fun!

We are heading home either sometime tomorrow or Sunday. I must say that I’m missing everyone at home so much (and out of town friends too!). I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve seen everyone. If I don’t make it home for church this week it will be three weeks since I’ve been there. Don’t get me wrong, we have had a wonderful time as a family together, but sometimes you are just ready to get home! Know that I’ve been praying for each and every one of you! Miss you all and see you soon!

1 comment:

Colleen Moore said...

Sweet Candace,

Thanks for taking us on vacation with you! It has been so fun! =D

I know what you mean about being away from your church family for so long...We are in Atlanta and will be worshipping at our sister church here tomorrow...which you know is my first SGM family, where Brianna was born, and where David and I met. So that's SO wonderful! But after nursery last week, being in Atlanta this week and being at Metro next week I was already missing GCC last week! But, God is so good to let us be with all 3 of our church families in 3 Sundays. How blessed we are!

Thank you for praying for us, even while you're on vacation. You are such a blessing! =D

I am praying for your safe travel home and giving praise to our Father for the time of blessing the Harrington's have have this trip!

Love you all! =D