Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Thankful for My Frineds


When I think back over the last nine years of living in Jacksonville, the Lord has blessed me with friends that I most definitely DO NOT deserve. These friends have spurred me on to be more like Christ and to run after Him as hard as I can.

I’m grateful to God for all the fun times we have had laughing and making great memories. For the fruitful times we have spent having biblical fellowship and encouraging each other in our walks with the Lord. And most of all for the ways they have been so faithful to hold me accountable when I am in sin and not honoring God.

I’m also very thankful for all my friends that don’t live in Jacksonville. God has used you all in my life almost just as much as my friends here in Jacksonville. Your caring hearts towards me in the way you all consistently ask, “How I’m doing?” makes me very grateful for you all!








Thank you ALL for the steadfast and caring friends you are to me. Know that I thank God daily for how He has blessed me with you all!

Daily Bible Verse:

1 Corinthians 15:57- “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you for being such a good friend to all of us Candace and bringing glory and honor to God by the way you live out your life and your relationships. Love ya!

overthinker said...

i echo lana. i don't see you very often, yet i see God's work in your heart every time we interact. thanks for being a godly friend who provokes others to seek godliness as hard as you do!