Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Psalm 63


The Psalm below is A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. Every time I read it I'm so convicted of how often I fail to give thanks to God when I am in trials.

Psalm 63:1-4
“O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the Sanctuary, Beholding you power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, My lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; In you name I will lift up my hands.”

Thank you Lord that your love never changes. May I be someone that rests in that truth today, and every day that I live. Please help me to always behold Your power and Your glory all the days of my life. Help me to be someone that looks up to you for strength in times of trouble; for Your grace is sufficient for all things.

From everlasting to everlasting praise, be to You!!!

Daily Bible Verse:

Psalm 25:4-5-"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. "

1 comment:

overthinker said...

I was convicted by that very psalm today too. (except i was listening to a message by Bob Kauflin, not actually reading the psalm).

Your faithfulness to blogging for the glory of God is encouraging. Keep up the good work.