Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, January 29, 2009

All the single ladies, all the single ladies...

all the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands
up! ;-)... Ok, now onto more serious things! :-p

Courtney Conrad:
Philippians 2:3- “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.”

Courtney is an unselfish and others oriented person. She always looks for ways to serve others and do what’s best for them, not herself.


Damaris Wells:
1 Corinthians 15:58- “…Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”

Damaris is steadfast in her relationship with God during the good and bad times. She is a steadfast friend!


Jenn Romanski:
Hebrews 12:1- Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.”

Jenn is passionate to serve our Savior, worship and bring glory to His name. Jenn runs with endurance!

Sarah Jenkins:
Nehemiah 8:10- “For this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Sarah is always full of laughter and joy! It's contagious to people around her.



Lana Calabello:
Ephesians 4:29- “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only sItalicuch as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

Lana is such an encouraging friend. I’m spured on to grow in my relationship with God when I interact with her. Lana ALWAYS speaks kind and uplifting words!


Shyla Norful:
Psalm 27:4- “One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.”

Shyla has faith to follow God’s will for her life and faith through difficult times.

Annsley Edwards:
Habakkuk 3:18-19- “Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord is my strength!”

Annsley always has a smile on her face and lives with the joy of the Lord as her strength.


Girls, I am so very grateful to God for bringing each and every one of you into my life. God has used all of you to speak into my life, each in different ways. I pray that as we continue to walk side by side in our relationships with God and explore all He has in store for our futures that our relationships with each other will continue to grow in new ways that bring much glory to God! I love you all and count each and every one of you as a blessing!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Candace, Candace, thank you for the kind words that humble me because I know all the glory belongs to God. YOU my friend excelle in encouragement. Thank you for being such a great example to all who know you. Love ya lots!

overthinker said...

wow Candace. I'm honored to be included in this list! God is indeed kind to patiently conform us all to His image...
ditto Lana--thank YOU for taking the time to encourage your friends. Encouragment is definantly a gifting you use reguarly. :)