Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria Joy!



Dear Toydy Be Doydy, :-p

When I think of you, I think of someone that’s fun, smart, witty, and energetic! Thanks so much for your joyful fun loving attitude you have daily and most of all for always making me laugh!
You‘re becoming one beautiful and godly young lady! I can’t wait to see all that God has in store for you in this coming year. Remember to ALWAYS listen to dad and mom… they know you best and they’re never wrong!

Happy Birthday little sis! Hope you’re having fun in Orlando and congratulations for going on your first upside down roller coaster!

I love you!

Love,
Your big sis

P.S. Your cake will be ready when you get home!



3 comments:

Victoria and Karah said...

Thank you so much coindish.that was so nice of you to make that slide show and wright all that wonderful stuff about me.I LOVE YOU COINDISH
Victoria

Candace said...

You're welcome! And don't you mean write? ;) It's ok Toydy, you've still got many more year's to learn how to spell. =D

Victoria and Karah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.