Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Your Goodness Knows No End!

Last night at my home group I was reminded afresh of God’s goodness. How marvelous, majestic, and faithful He is to daily extend grace to me, a horrible wretched sinner! During worship we sang a line “your goodness knows no end.” How refreshing that was to my soul! No matter how many failures I’ve had in the past or will have in the future God will still remain good! He will be my Faithful Father to deliver me from all my fears, He will continue to convict me of my sin, and most of all will continue to extend grace upon my life that I’m so undeserving of. Oh how great is His goodness! (Zechariah 9:17)

Though troubles fall like rain
This precious truth remains,
Lord you so good to me, yes you’re so good to me!
-SG Music

Psalm 23:6- “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

Psalm 31:19-“Oh how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you…”

Psalm 34:8- “Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!...”

No comments: