Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Amber!



Dear Amberdee,

Words cannot express how grateful I am for you! We’ve gone through many things in this past year that we’ve had to lean whole heartedly on God and each other for support and encouragement. There have been times of laughter, times of pain and tears, we’ve made many memories that we’ll never forget, and have drawn much closer to each other as sisters.

Proverbs 31:30- “Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.” You truly are a God fearing woman. In this past year, I’ve watched you walk through many circumstances that I’ve never seen any one else walk through the way you have. Your constant fight for joy and desire to draw closer to God and be in His Word has spurred me on to do the same! The inward beauty you display of a gentle and quiet spirit has always been provoking to me!

Victoria, Karah, and I could not ask for a better “big sister” than you! Thanks for being a fun (and a little crazy at times :-p) person to hang out with! My prayer is that as we’re both growing older and have no idea what our future holds, that we can continue to grow in our relationship with each other, not just as sisters, but as best friends!

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Candace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that wonderful birthday note, Coindaash! :)