Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Phew! Things have begun to get very busy for my family again. We’re always busy, but this week has been exceptionally CRAZY…Spring Garden Centers have opened back up! Over the weekend we got everything closed at Bruster’s and on Monday we started opening a few garden center locations (That is how my dad does things, when he closes one business, he opens another :) ). This year we have six locations, all in Jacksonville. I’m loving everything I’ve been doing, especially the fact that I’m able to work out of our home with my mom. I must say that I’ve got the best co-workers in the world! =) Hopefully the initial chaos will slow down a bit over the next few weeks.

I’m still receiving many phone calls and e-mails asking how I’ve been feeling! Once again, thank you all so much! I’m almost completely better! Praise the Lord! I’ve still got a slight cough and every now and then will have tightness in my breathing. I’m just happy to be able to get back to work. I’ve kissed the couch goodbye! =)

On anther note…this weekend Amber and I are taking a mini road trip down to Orlando on Saturday to visit some friends and go to a couple meetings. I’m pretty excited! So if you live in Orlando and didn’t know that, surprise… we’re coming! =) Can’t wait to see you all!!!

No comments: