Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, February 27, 2009

Girl's Night Out

This past Wednesday night Lana and I had the opportunity to spend the night with some of the high school and middle school girls from church. We had a great time goofing off and getting to know the girls better. I was very encouraged talking with them all and hearing what's going on in their life. I was also able to spend some time praying with one of the girls. It was a wonderful evening!



Lana and Lacey


Sweet Laura and Lydia


Lacey painted my nails :)


Sisters!

Laura and Lydia


Cici, Lacey, and Victoria at The Loop



Victoria and I patiently waiting for Karah =)

2 comments:

Victoria and Karah said...

Thats not very nice Condece I was going as fast as I could...

Victoria and Karah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.