Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, February 16, 2009

Update....

Over the weekend I was able to continue resting…. I didn’t feel up to leaving the house at all, which is most definitely not like me…I missed church, a church picnic, our singles meeting, and had to cancel babysitting for someone. I decided to go out with my parents yesterday afternoon for about an hour just to get out of the house and walk around a little while. I haven’t been able to do much physically without having a hard time breathing because of the horrible cough I’ve had. I’ve been on breathing treatments for the past couple days which seem to be helping a little bit.

I did have to work some today and I think I might have pushed myself a little bit too hard. I’m definitely ready for all of this to end! Continued prayer would be great! Thanks!

No comments: