Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun With the Neikirk's!

Last night I had the privelage of going and hanging out with the Neikirk kids for the evening. We had a great time... Jared made us all delicious pizza, we played games, read books, Lacey made us dessert. What more could you ask for?!



Lacey making dessert with leftover Bruster's sundae bar toppings :)


Kennedy and Trevor were ready for theirs



Justino showing us all his guitar skills


Silly faces...




Sweet Mary


Something was funny :-p

Thanks Neikirk kids for letting me hang out with ya'll for the night! I had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Victoria and Karah said...

Oh how fun Condece. Why didn't u tell me u were going there? Hope u had lots and lots of fun Condece !!!!!
-Karah

P.s. You read books there how sweet and fun you should read at home more often Condece not that you don't read just reccomending it...