Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Doctors Visit Update...

I've spent pretty much all of today at the doctor's office, the hospital getting X-rays, and the pharmacy. It turns out I have a pretty bad case of Bronchitis which explains why I’ve been having difficulty breathing! While at the doctors I did a medicated breathing treatment which helped my breathing pulse go up and made me very dizzy and shaky. They also gave me a steroid shot to get a jump start on getting things cleared up. I got the X-rays done because they wanted to check for Pneumonia… they came back negative so that is good news. I will say that I’ve been feeling a little tipsy and nauseous today… The doctor’s really drugged me up! They gave me an antibiotic for my cough, two kinds of nose sprays to clear up my head, some sort of powder made up of a steroid and something else I can’t even pronounce :), not to mention all the over the counter medications I’ve been taking. I will continue doing the steam breathing treatments at home a couple times a day which will open up my lungs and help the medicine work quicker.

Please be praying for strength as my body is feeling physically weak. I’ve been pushing myself pretty hard this week and it’s catching up to me. Karah has also been sick, so if you think of it, please keep her in your prayers as well. Thanks!

No comments: