Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, February 27, 2009

Recent Pictures

Mi
This was last Friday night...we were all driving to go somewhere and we hit completely stopped traffic on the highway. We sat there for about 30 minutes and the boys got out of their cars...boys will be boys :-p (Jason, Kevin, and Ryan)


Elisa

At our last home group meeting I had child care and taught all the kids on being kind to every member of your friends family. The following are all the kiddos (the one's that were there) with their beautifully colored pictures...


Carter


Zion


Josiah


Tyler



Photo taken by Elisa =)



During the National Championship game... Gotta have a few goofy shots :-p



Cutie pa tootie!

And just incase some of you forgot. THE GATOR'S WON!!!!

1 comment:

Victoria and Karah said...

Oh very cute and sweet pictures Condece !!!