Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend was great!

- The weather was simply GORGEOUS!
-Jenn Romanski came to visit from Charlotte!
-Damaris Wells came to visit from Grace Church in Orlando!
-Amber and I went to Gainesville on Friday to go to Stephanie Klinger (now Peterson) and Kyle Peterson’s wedding. During and after the wedding we got to see some dear friends and go to AGCC and hear Allison Gilland sing (David and Angela Gilland sang a couple songs too) while we fellowshipped and played Yatzee!
- Worship on Sunday morning was amazing!
- And we ended the fun last night by watching the Emperors New Groove. That movie never gets old!

The Lord has been so faithful to meet over this past week! I will share some more on that over the next couple days.

Here are some pictures… some of them are from a couple weekends ago.

No comments: