Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Yucky!

In the midst of all the Bruster’s craziness this week I’ve come down with a bronchial and sinus infection. I’ve pretty much been couch bound! Today my best friends have been books, tissues, cough drops, Sudafed and Ibuprofen. Thank the Lord for doctors, z-packs, inhalers, and moms that seem to know the cure for everything!!!

Many dear friends have called/text me today asking if they can bring or do anything for me. I’ve felt quite bad for the people that have tried to understand me attempting to talk to them on the phone. Ha-ha it really is a horrible sound! It’s funny that the first question I’ve been asked is, “did I wake you up?” The first thoughts that have come to my mind have been, “well I sure do hope that I don’t sound this bad when I first wake up in the morning!” What an opportunity to practice humility!

I would really appreciate your prayers as there are many things that still need to be done with closing Bruster’s and as of right now I don’t see myself getting off the couch too soon. :-/ Thanks!

No comments: