Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bring your sister to work day...

Yesterday Amber and I brought Victoria and Karah to work with us. We are still in the process of moving lots of stuff from the store that closed to our other location. So we decided to bring them to help! This day just happened to be one of the messiest one’s in the process of moving stuff. We had to move all the ewey gooey variegates that get put into the ice cream and combine both stores containers into one. Yeah we made quite a mess, but had fun in the process. We blasted the Jonas Brother, Miley Sirus, High school musical, etc. to keep Victoria and Karah motivated (and maybe Amber and I ;) ). Thanks girls for all your help! They got a hold of my camera a couple times :/ Here are SOME of the pictures they took.

No comments: