Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're Off to North Carolina

Tonight my family is leaving for a vacation in North Carolina. We were originally leaving early tomorrow morning, but my dad being the spontaneous person that he is decided this morning he wanted to leave TONIGHT!!! Sooo… we are all scrambling around last minute trying to get things done. While in North Carolina we are going to camp in Asheville for 4-5 days and then we are heading to my aunt and uncle’s house in Raleigh to spend Thanksgiving with them. I’m really, really, really excited about the super cold weather, camp fires, and hiking! We will have internet connection the whole time, so hopefully I can post little updates/pictures each day.

Please pray for safety as my dad drives us through the middle of the night and sleep for the rest of us!

Check back soon for updates! =)

3 comments:

overthinker said...

hooray for ya'll. have a blast, nc is one of my favoritest places in the world.

Chelsea said...

HAVE FUN!! I must say I'm jealous because I've always wanted to go! =)
I'll be praying for ya'll...can't wait to see pics!
Love ya girl!

Colleen Moore said...

I miss you already! =D