Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Saturday, November 22, 2008

North Carolina Day 1

Today we spent most of our day on Blue Ride Parkway where we drove through the mountains and got out and hiked some trails. It has been much colder than we expected it to be. Last night it got down to 16 degrees!!! I think everyone is loving it though, at least I am! Victoria and Karah have spent about %75 of the time outside wandering around and keeping our fire running. This is definitely their kind of vacation!

Well, I'm off to eat some of my moms yummy beef stew!

Here are some pictures from last night and today…
















Cricket is loving it up here in the woods!





1 comment:

Jonathan M. Detwiler said...

Awesome! I hope that you all have a great time.