Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I like to move it, move it, you like to move it, move, we like to move it!

This past weekend my parents left to go on a cruise with the Pesce’s. While they are gone Amber and I are looking after Joshua, Victoria and Karah. They were all in need of a break, so I’m glad we can serve them in this way. So far things have been going great! Julie is here during the day while Amber and I are working and we have them at night. When we’re not running around doing all the things that need to be done, I’ve been trying to do some fun things with Joshua, Victoria, and Karah, or as Karah would call it “having some sister bonding time” with them. Last night we went and saw Madagascar 2 with Colleen and Brianna. If you haven’t seen it yet, go see it! It is hilarious! Thanks Colleen and Brianna for joining us! We had a great time with you!



The rest of the week will be pretty busy for us. Hopefully I'll be able to post some more on what we'll be up to. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind to help care for us while our parents are away. We love and appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

Colleen Moore said...

Thanks for letting us tag along! =D Love you girls!