Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please Pray

This morning at 9:00 my grandfather (mom’s dad) is having open heart surgery. He is a very healthy person, but they found something at a recent doctor’s appointment that they need to fix so it doesn’t cause any major problems in the future. We would appreciate your prayers!

Thanks!

4 comments:

overthinker said...

i will be praying. hopefully everything went smoothly and he will mend well.

Lana said...

I guess my comment I put earlier didn't post? =/ I am praying for you guys. Love ya

Britani said...

Thank you SOO much for your incouragment! You are a true gift from God. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm am praying for you and your family!

-Britani

Candace said...

Thank you all for your prayers! Just to give you an update, the surgery went great and so far he is doing very well and not in too much pain.