Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

North Carolina Day 4

Because of the weather in the mountains, we decided to leave Asheville a day early and head over to my aunt and uncle’s house in Raliegh. Some parts in the mountains got up to 6 inches of snow and lots of ice! That caused some of the roads to close which meant we couldn’t do anything in the mountains today, so we packed up and left. The drive was about five hours long. It was kind of nice just to sit and do nothing for a while. Even though we are on vacation, it seems like we’ve been going none stop ever since we got to North Carolina. I think we are all happy to be inside a warm house! It’s great to be with our family here. We always have lots of laughs and make some great memories when with them! Cricket even has some friends to play with when we come to visit! =)

Cleaning up!


Cricket loves riding in the front seat!

Karah snapped this picture. Thought it was funny =) They weren't trying to punch each other, I promise!

No comments: