Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Thursday, November 27, 2008

North Carolina Day 6

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Psalm 118:1- “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!”

Psalm 100:3-4- “Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Give thanks to him; bless his name! Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!”


I pray you have all sensed the Lord’s presence today as we have celebrated all that we’re thankful for! Let’s continue to thank the Lord at ALL times for all He has done and given to us!

Today has been a wonderful day with my family! I’m so thankful we are able to be with family from out of town. Today would have been my grandmother’s birthday so it’s really cool that my dad and his sister can be together.

Today’s activities:

-Macy’s Thanksgiving parade
-Grocery store…again! Every time we turn around we need something else from the store.
-Cooking
-Looked over sale ads for tomorrow
-Watched football
-Played with four dogs outside…they just never seem to get tired of going and fetching a ball. It was a glorious day outside today!
-We stuffed ourselves until we about burst =)
-LOTS of dishes!
-Watched a movie
-Ate some more :)
-And now we are watching some basketball

Oh what a lovely day!!!




Cricket loves her daddy :)

No comments: